Happy Sunday Ease-ter everyone! Today is one of my few days off this week and I didn’t hesitate to just take this day to drink coffee, take Sam on a car ride and watch Revenge (my new guilty pleasure). I hope you’re having an easy and beautiful Easter day!
This Coach purse was a treasure that my mom had passed down to me. It’s the right neutral color that goes well with chambray!
I just wanted to share some of my 2014 Spring Essentials! Hope you enjoy!
1. Ear Candy // A righten up any outfit. Since I can’t stray away from neutrals, I love wearing a pop of color on my ears!
2. Essie Nail polish // I always have to wear polish on my nails and while pastels are the perfect color for Spring, I still love the wine red color. Don’t be afraid to rock dark nail color for Spring!
3. Toting around // I like a big class tote to hold around my laptop and
4. Short shorts // Shorts like this One Teaspoon pair are the perfect staple to any Spring wardrobe.
5. Springtime sandals // A sandal with a little heel never hurt and it’s simplistic nature makes it a shoe for every day fun.
6. Daisy oh Daisy // Flowers always put me in a good mood. My pick are daisies and sunflowers. What are your favorite flowers?
7. Sexy strappy heels // Every girl needs that perfect pair of heels that makes them feel sexy for those cool Spring nights.
8. Flowy and free // My style is baggy and flowy and this Free People top is embodies all of that. The neutral colors leaves the accessories up to your imagination.
We’re so sorry for the lack of posts :( We haven’t been able to dedicate more time to the blog because I’ve been working 7 days a week! Crazy right? But that’s just me making excuses, so enough excuses! It’s the beginning of a new month and I have new goals so I’m promising I will post every week! You guys have it in writing here so call me out on it if it doesn’t happen. Here is a quick outfit snap of me and Kat (she is camera shy).
Kat created this awesome poster! It makes my day a little brighter and makes me crave a cupcake at the same time. And even better….she’s selling it on her ETSY SHOP! Whoooooo! Now you can have this hanging in your room too!
Back with another What to Wear! As you all may know (or don’t know) South by Southwest started and I wish I could go. I have a list of bands that I really want to experience in concert, but unfortunately I have a busy schedule at work. So I put together something I would wear to SXSW if I could. And to all those who are going, I hope you have a fun and safe time!