Hey Monday DIY // I was in need of coasters for my desk because of my excessive coffee drinking, so instead of searching for my ideal coasters…I just DIY-ed them. It’s pretty easy to do and here are the tools you’ll need:
- Cork board (I got a four pack from Target)
- Masking tape
- Circular item to trace (I used a Bath and Body Works large candle cap)
- Spray paint
5 Easy Steps:
- Trace circles on the cork board
- Cut them out
- Tape the pattern you want
- Spray away
- Wait an hour and it’s ready to use!
Hope you have an awesome week! Don’t let Monday bring you down!