I just wanted to share some of my 2014 Spring Essentials! Hope you enjoy!
1. Ear Candy // A righten up any outfit. Since I can’t stray away from neutrals, I love wearing a pop of color on my ears!
2. Essie Nail polish // I always have to wear polish on my nails and while pastels are the perfect color for Spring, I still love the wine red color. Don’t be afraid to rock dark nail color for Spring!
3. Toting around // I like a big class tote to hold around my laptop and
4. Short shorts // Shorts like this One Teaspoon pair are the perfect staple to any Spring wardrobe.
5. Springtime sandals // A sandal with a little heel never hurt and it’s simplistic nature makes it a shoe for every day fun.
6. Daisy oh Daisy // Flowers always put me in a good mood. My pick are daisies and sunflowers. What are your favorite flowers?
7. Sexy strappy heels // Every girl needs that perfect pair of heels that makes them feel sexy for those cool Spring nights.
8. Flowy and free // My style is baggy and flowy and this Free People top is embodies all of that. The neutral colors leaves the accessories up to your imagination.